Sunday, June 12, 2011

Fluffy Chocolate Chip Muffin

Assalamua'alaikum dear readers.
My family and I just came back from our vacation to Pulau Perhentian and Kota Bharu Kelantan.
So tired today.But since my son Salman was going back to hostel,I made some muffins for him and the the whole family's tea munch.
its very simple and doesn't take a lot of time for preparation.
I got my recipe here if you want to see the steps.

Ingredients:
2 cups of flour
1/2  cups sugar
1 tbs baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
1 tbs of brown sugar (heap)
1 egg
1 cup milk
1/3 vegetable oil
1-2 tsp vanilla
3/4 cups chocolate chips

Method:
  1. Sift flour and baking powder together in a bowl.
  2. Add sugar,salt and brown sugar.Mix.
  3. In another bowl mix the wet ingredient.(Milk,vegetable oil and egg)Beat a little.
  4. Then add the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients.Add in the chocolate chips.Mix well.


      5.   Scoop the muffin dough into a muffin paper cup that has      been placed in a muffin tin.
        6.   Fill untill half full.Dough can make 12 muffins.
        7.   Bake at 200c for 18-20 minutes.







No comments: