Sunday, November 20, 2011

One Bowl Chocolate Cupcake

Assalamualaikum dear readers.
How are you feeling today?I'm Ok.Someone had purposely made me feel down this morning.But today I choose not to be let down by those uttered words.Let it be.I choose to be happy and I'd like to share this cupcake recipe I made yesterday.I didn't have any special reason to bake it.I just felt like doing so.huhuhu.
The recipe looked so easy and the ingredients were already available at home.So I gave t a try.I took another Martha Stewart's recipe this time around too.

Ingredients

3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1 1/2 cups sugar
1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
3/4 teaspoon baking powder
3/4 teaspoon salt
2 large eggs
3/4 cup warm water
3/4 cup buttermilk
3 tablespoons safflower oil
1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract



Directions

1.Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line standard muffin tins with paper liners; set aside.

2.Sift together cocoa powder, flour, sugar, baking soda, baking powder, and salt into a large bowl.

3.Add eggs, warm water, buttermilk, oil, and vanilla, and mix until smooth, about 3 minutes. Scrape down the sides and bottom of bowl to assure batter is well mixed.



Add eggs to the flour,cocoa,baking powder,baking soda and sugar mixture.  

Add the rest of the wet ingredients

Mix them well and put into the paper cups and bake.

 4.   Divide batter evenly among muffin cups, filling each 2/3 full. Bake until tops spring back when      touched, about 20 minutes, rotating pan once if needed. Transfer to a wire rack; let cool completely.


I made some topping and decorated it with colourful sprinkles.

Just lovely.~Bon appetite~

No comments: