Wednesday, May 16, 2012

5 Minute Microwave Chocolate Cake in a mug

I was going thru some recipes on the net when suddenly I felt I wanted to eat chocolate cake. Huhuhu. So I serched for a microwave chocolate cake recipe that was easy and fast. I wasn't sure how my microwave would turn the batter coz its just a simple microwave but I thought I'd give it a try. But it turned out sooo good, I ate it warm. Couldn't wait for it to cool.
Lets go over the ingedients.

4 tablespoons flour
4 tablespoons sugar
2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa
2 tablespoons whisked egg -
1 egg is too much, 1 egg white is too eggy, 1 yolk is too dense, but 2 tblsp is just right!( I ran out of eggs so I ommitted this)
3 tablespoons milk(I put 4)
3 tablespoons oil
3 tablespoons chocolate chips
splash vanilla
a pinch of baking powder (I added)
2 tablespoon of yogurt (optional, I added coz I ommitted the egg)

1. Add all of the dry ingredients to the mug and mix.
2. Add the egg and combine well. It gets pretty pasty at the point.
3. Stir in milk and oil.
4. Add chocolate chips* and splash of vanilla. Stir well.*if you don't have chocolate chips, try a broken up candy bar - I can't stress how much this amps the awesomeness of your cake.

http://www.instructables.com/id/5-minute-Chocolate-Cake/?ALLSTEPS

No comments: